Information we collect
OxyLeads collects information to operate, improve Site, and to customize your online experience when using our Services (“Data”). We may collect and use Data as follows:
- Information that you provide when ordering or registering on our Site, filling out any forms, providing information on our Site to get customer services, providing us with feedback on our Services, signing up for our newsletter, responding to a survey or marketing communication, surfing the Site.
- Information (e.g. traffic data), which is automatically collected by authorized systems or third parties from all users and visitors of our website or mobile application.
- Given access rights, we may collect business contact information from your Google account contacts, parts of email message contents that can be used to further improve our Services by collecting new business contact information and enriching existing business contact data. We may access this information only when you sign in using your Google Sign-In.
When registering on our Site or ordering our Services, you may be asked to disclose your name, surname, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit and debit card details, OAuth access to your Google account or other details that will help us to improve your experience.
Technical information such as IP address, session duration, viewed pages, computer operating system, browser type, etc. is collected automatically to analyze Services usage trends, administer the Site and improve our Services. We may use third party services (e.g., Google Analytics) that collect, monitor and analyze your Services usage information.
We may receive Data from other sources, including publicly available databases through Browser Extension or third parties and combine this Data with previously obtained information. This information will be used to improve our Services, to provide products and services that may be of interest to you, and make this Data available for end users in business contact database “Prospector.”
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
• Maintain your current user session.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Understand and improve the effectiveness of advertising in our Site. We may provide related information to third-party advertising networks (e.g., Google AdWords).
• Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions to offer better Site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf (e.g., Google AdWords).
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to disable cookies. Alternatively, you can opt out of using cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page ( http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/) or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your Site experience more efficient may not function properly.
The purpose of collecting Data
Our authorized systems analyze and collect Data as follows:
• To improve our Site.
• To allow us to better serve you in providing your personally relevant Service features.
• To respond to your customer service requests.
• To include business contact information in our business contact database “Prospector.”
• To send marketing communications.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect PII. We use various safeguards to protect our servers, and information contained in the servers. Secured infrastructure, secure communication channels, and encryption serves to maintain the confidentiality of your Data.
We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or in good faith that such action is necessary to resolve any disputes or prevent any liability of Oxyleads, users, and visitors of our Site, or others.
We may share your information with our third-party service providers to provide you with our Services. Payment service providers, technical support or marketing service providers enable us to execute your orders and help us administer the Site (e.g., sending out our newsletters).
Also, we may sell, trade, disclose, share or otherwise transfer to third parties Data you provide. By using our Site, you confirm that you have given us your consent to use PII and other information for the purposes mentioned above.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Data protection laws
OxyLeads provides Services to the market of the United States, and therefore Services are provided according to privacy laws of the United States. If you are residing in other countries with different privacy regulation and you wish to use our Services, please bear in mind that by using our Services you are giving consent to transfer your PII to the United States where the laws of the United States regulate privacy questions.
Review and changes to your information
Contact us at [email protected] to find out what information we have collected about you, and to request any changes to or deletion of it.
We do not knowingly collect information about or from children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly allow them to register on our Site. If you find out that children under 13 have been using oxyleads.com Services, please contact us, and we will delete any information related to children from our systems.